How to find us
From Grafton, Wave Hill Station can be reached by either following Rogans Bridge Road from the Gwydir Highway or by taking the Clarence Way off the Summerland Way.
PLEASE NOTE: do NOT take the Mount Marsh Road at Whiporie.
From Copmanhurst, stay on The Clarence Way for approx 37 klms.
PLEASE NOTE: do NOT deviate from the Clarence Way until you reach Fineflower.
After passing through Fineflower (1 house only) take the first turn to the left which is Carnham Road. We are 5½ klms on the left hand side.
Other suggested routes
- Brisbane, Beaudesert, Bonalbo, Baryulgil, Wave Hill
- Brisbane, Bangalow, Casino, Wave Hill
- Brisbane, Ballina, Grafton, Wave Hill
- Sydney, Coffs Harbour, Grafton, Wave Hill
- Sydney, Armidale, Glen Innes, Wave Hill
These are mud maps only.
We suggest you plot your route on a detailed road map before departure as mobile reception is fickle and GPS is quite misleading.
Please save the directions on this page so you can view them without internet access, before departure.
- Brisbane to Grafton -324k
- Sydney to Grafton - 614km
- Yamba to Wave Hill Station - 90 minutes
- Byron Bay to Wave Hill Station - 2 1/2 hours
- Coffs Harbour to Wave Hill Station - 2 1/2 hours
- Armidale to Wave Hill Station - 3 1/2 hours